Posting Your Article Policy
Understand the RADIANT: Journal of Applied, Social, and Education Studies's article sharing and posting policies for each article's life cycle stage.
Prior to submission
Authors may post their article anywhere at any time, including on preprint servers such as arXiv.org. This does not count as a prior publication.
Authors may share or post their submitted version of the article (also known as the preprint) in the following ways:
- On the authorâ€™s personal website or their employerâ€™s website
- On institutional or funder websites, if required
- In the authorâ€™s own classroom use
- On Scholarly Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that are signatories to the International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishersâ€™ Sharing Principles (https://www.stm-assoc.org/stm-consultations/scn-consultation-2015/)
The following text should be included on the first page of the submitted article when it first is posted in any of the above outlets: â€œThis work has been submitted to this journal, https://radiant.polhas.ac.id/index.php/radiant/index for possible publication".
If an author previously posted their submitted version of the article in any of the following locations, he or she will need to replace the submitted version with the accepted version. No other changes may be made to the accepted article.
- Authorâ€™s personal website
- Authorâ€™s employerâ€™s website
- Funderâ€™s repository*
Final published article
- When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of RADIANT: Journal of Applied, Social, and Education Studies, including DOI. He or she will need to replace the accepted version with the published article version of RADIANT.
- The article will be followed statements on the journal's copyright notice at https://radiant.polhas.ac.id/index.php/radiant/copyrightnotice